Saturday, February 13, 2010

Period Is Poop Not Blood

grievances note

wanted pożalić to that on the other, and in my first term exam in mathematics, which went with the knowledge that their lack of knowledge on many important issues such calculus or vector spaces, wanting me to pass part of the task (and thus exempt from this section in the next period) TWO AND A HALF POINT. On a possible 50. Yes, I wrote the exam for 45%, argh argh argh.

Lynx

But I wanted to pożalić that today I went for an examination of the foundations of law, which is where I was on a tourist. I saw the exam as a "short teściku "(15 essay questions, 75 multiple choice questions. I gave answers to seven questions (the ones I was sure) and then quit (like 60% of the group, rest and so uwali: P). I'll see you next week sir! Sorrow, sorrow, grief .

Samcio

0 comments:

Post a Comment