Friday, January 21, 2011

Brisbane Dubbo Road Trip

Military rations made in Poland

Previously on my blog published a note on the military, the American ration, which went into my hands. I invite interested here. This time I'll look for a package coming from the home country and what feed our soldiers.

is precisely because of the dry S-5 packaged in foil with khaki. The content of this ration:



-two cans, one of the pate, the other with ham (probably chicken, but it's hard to determine, both have plastic lids for to close after opening the lid);



-four biscuits, which are personally most of my church friends loved the whole set come terribly hard;

-lethally sweet condensed milk in a tube;

-portions of coffee as instant tea and as well as instant distasteful;

-portion of sugar to sweeten beverages;



-serving company Tymbark honey;

-sweet fruity and coffee, chewing gum;

-moistened napkin, toilet paper, matches and foil bag (garbage?);

-set of disposable cutlery (a dangerous weapon in the hands of an experienced soldier.)

Personally, if I were to compare the reasons Polish American, I must say that unfortunately fell a foreign product that is more to my liking in terms of taste and aesthetics. I must admit that their main function, which is to ensure an adequate amount of calories meets perfectly but the set looks as if pulled from the communist era.

After reviewing the contents of the other sets, I conclude that they are monotonous and not very diverse. The soldier's place I would choose a meal made in the USA where he has a choice of over 20 different sets in this version, even for vegetarians.

next time I'll have to try to get food rations from the chemical heater to cook a hot meal. Well, the best chocolate disk that was in the American version. In addition, also learned about the existence of French and British, who supposedly is even better than American.

0 comments:

Post a Comment