Thursday, June 2, 2011

Evertress Products Sold Near Woodside Ny

New, new, new

Horrible day. Nor cold, nor heat, flying, errands before the end of the year, making invitations for a ball, with people barely knead with everything, and we all know, sometimes you have to forgive me also. But never mind. Small purchases (even with yesterday called a surprise), and in particular, has a new postcard from postcrossingu that I saw today at exactly 12:38 when I was at home on 10 minutes to scan and send the message (because the school quietly so to speak. . xD uninstalled playing for either the science lesson)
All this bought the Quazi.

However, nothing so happy as the sight of two postcards that were already in my album dedicated to them. In total, as long as I have their 5, and probably sending the 15 xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment