Friday, January 8, 2010

Tiffany Granath Online

Frogs

notes for today

As can be seen in the title, write me a note. Being under pressure and decided to describe as his Sylwek and my battle with the sinister UEK while performing a quest which is to submit a thesis. Well, but from the beginning, I spent New Year's Eve together with my baby in the dark on Ruczaj Revan, the event was really cool, although I spent it sober because of the antibiotic, and then taken sporadically. Overall the event was a hit that Revan zabalowaƂ so that it came from us at midnight to greet the new year in the fresh air, and then you could hear the loud argument that he is sober and can continue to drink. Sylwek generally included in the successful, his final touch was a nice New Year's view skacowanego Samcia;), whose face she said "Leave me alone a bad man" and his words, "Frog, pour me a glass of cola and leave it to me to be wygazowaƂa, and I shall Then drink, "
As for the second part of the notes that yesterday, I managed to finally submit to the evaluation of my thesis. It took me 3.5 hours cut from the biography in which more than once refrained from saying 'K. ..... Do you not fucked? " Due to large amounts of patience and MP4 Samurai offering direct you to read the book I was able to finally and now I can only wait for a phone call from a lady from the dean's office with information when I have fixed defense. I just hope that the call day / two in advance and not, as my friend who was awakened by it at 9 am with the information that has about 12 defense.
As for the other writers that they are so shocked that I wrote a note that they are not able to do write today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment