Friday, January 1, 2010

Can Twisted Colon Kill U

New Year:) *** Wk

notes for today

Best in the new year rozumicie ladies and gentlemen. We wrote not long, but this is pure laziness Samcia that pushed us to the conclusions that the experiment started with one must give up the note, because if I do not pocisne is it will not appear noteczki.
So many desires and justifications, because in the scrap you should see a little bit of content, and as the notice is to start from New Year's Eve. While 3 / 4 Siemaszkan together with the guests took to developing it to the state apartments, which would be difficult to achieve, even for the combined my strength and Padre, I went to Szklary near Krakow to celebrate the end of the old year with Hahara in his country dacha. Event (as the heating of that house a few hours) for the five of us started at 14 from generously equipped with a power of rum and cola, and the music type technozacieszu happy hardcor ... As you might guess waiting for the rest of the partygoers was a boring occupation, so we came up with the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking a snowman s *** tion, which is a 2-meter rod shortly after midnight destroyed the Aga thus turning into dust prężący proudly masculine domination of the monument (only the eggs were .) Frankly, one of the best sylwków in my life. Well, considering the amount of entertainment, which asserted otherwise it can not be determined. The former fitness (ie at the beginning of August we had stuffed berlingo and polo at a steep, uphill nieodśnierzoną) dances, reunions with previously nadmienionej sleds downhill, awesome pickles we Muska and (admittedly failed, but still) trying to produce a fiery pre ejaculation said the monument of masculinity a team that even a trip into the only place in the whole area, where he was a fantastic range of entertainment. I went back an hour ago, in order to find an apartment in stock ... hmmm ... I do not know if it even can be called the state and the poor, wasted pirszorocznych wylegujących the extra (they are so devastated that today they will forgive the obligation to write notes.)
would even mention something festivals that have stopped me wk *** iac on the same day as established wk *** iona note, all thanks to the information about grief and stupidity that I laugh so that smiles wnerwienia 2.5 ulotniło as air from a balloon full of holes. There was no able to me podirytować Demand family even when I get married (ot this year was the oldest in the vicinity of Tarnów shoot family and niedążącą Cholewów niezaobrączkowaną to that state.) I've also experienced
a profession associated with the results of Mensa ... ot the word honorable association has calculated my IQ and said, "Mr. Cholewa, with the IQ of a strawberry plant on facebook and not to Mensa start, try to se you next year." Thus, for the year I will go back to the test, but this time napruty, so as to see on what would become corroded with alcohol my mind. They will convince me that I'm stupider than Howkinga or another Einstein! ... I am proud to say, the finding in 5% of the population (yes, the child's boast, but even so I must be from life), however, find themselves in a 2% would dumniejszy.
In total, enough for me. Let the great Wszamanix has you in his care

0 comments:

Post a Comment