Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fizzydrinksstrongsloganexample

iona note

author notes warns ... notice is not intended for children, people sensitive and nieznoszących curses ...

slowly begin to hate holidays ... Not only that, I must go back to the city of Krk, which ia me *** wk, when taking orders, which I wk *** iają, I have to listen grumbling, which I wk *** ia, while breaking a wafer of me wishes wk *** ia, and since 3 months all I wk *** ia an experience with my intensywnieją pińćset times ... I do not sleep for two hours, and between 1.5 and I want to smoke, but quit, so I do wk *** ia. Well, they at least give me a bed in the room exchanged, because the other thing I have wk *** iało ...
Phew ... His is a fascinating way How can you avoid the word "wk *** ia" can defuse the atmosphere ... Do not you think dear reader? Ot a word expressing a strong emotion, and what effect ... ot almost like giving someone the snout (by the way ... Samcio, Lynx ... yes, I'll beat you ... Samcia for the fact that the notes did not write, and the Lynx because so)
author notes is aware that the note is wa s *** and really without substance, but ... is it in the ass. Wishes while almost all of our readers happy and Itching of the New Year better than this. Let emerging Infant Jesus sends wk *** property belonging to chicks under your Christmas tree, when you tap a dedicated egg. Samurai


notes for today

0 comments:

Post a Comment