Friday, December 4, 2009

How Much Are Real Platypus?

Bazinga

can I begin to excuse my lack of activity in yesterday noteczce ... Officially declare that the reason This post was appalling length of the collector in all Rysio Samcio and had to move over the last month, and they do not want. To prevent leakage from unauthorized sources unofficially I let weave that inactivity really took a giant sloth, and a manic desire to address the intellectual challenges that lately it takes me time (ot how nicely you can determine the mass of white boxes that you need to paint in well-defined numerical scheme Pictures ... or logic).
my day yesterday was ... Note, you will be surprise ... vegetable. In the morning I tried to even go to class, but by the fact that instead of your jacket dressed zajebistego s *** lynx jacket hose and I could not find it hidden by the cloak of logical images that beguile me to practice the methods of optimization, grabbed a cell phone and a simple "Brother, wpisałbyś me on the list?" I settled the matter.
In total, I could end up in this place przynudzać, because up until 2:00 am as I have said warzywiłem even obscenely, but ... BUT Exactly. As they say, the oldest people (or at least it wisely sounds like the use of this phrase) the date of the most interesting is when you have finished. So also was with me yesterday. Somehow, in 2 hours after his visiting to rest as I have experienced the psychedelic experience to wake Frogs ... Well Samciowi and lynx oczywście get bored around 4 and decided to call the people. As the phone to a colleague Samcia and Kumeckiego failed them decided to call ... to me ... I must admit that this is all I know for sure, and I understand from this story, guess the rest of the fragments of memories. Now awake hint "GO! GO! Power Rangers!" I looked at the cell and seeing Samcia number picked with the intention of renunciation formula "I can not help you, because you eat *** y". Unfortunately, from my mouth came only "Hyszyszyszyt" and a moment later I heard these two jełopów apparently seeking from its lair in the direction of my room, which for some mysterious reason wprawiło me in a good mood so that I responded zacieszem. Horses from the row to the person who will explain it to me. At the moment we as odsiałem dream from reality, but even after waking up I was convinced that their phone has caused a sudden proliferation of teaspoons, which cutlery began to pour from every drawer in the apartment.
On this I finish my agonizing and I wish you to bless the Great Manitou your fiery water and you multiplied bread and fish. Samurai

0 comments:

Post a Comment