Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cervix Is Low And Hard Pregnancy

United update-noteczka behemoth

We'll unusual! It's very rare that the person starting noteczkę (sanupak), this did not begin with "this time no one is napruty" - is one of those blows! To make matters worse, in the fight against stereotypes note-Samcio I begin! With apologies, we are sending to you today is very long overdue note of the weight events, and at the end, it will even a photo report. While writing these words, I got the impression if I worked in some editorial-pats me a note, Rysiu door, reading, improving, and says something under his breath creating your share! Truly commercial project;)
Let me start by saying that over the last Monday was an incredible moment, important for the residents of our mattress, and our friend, Hassan-company which owns, develops! After several years of store madonion.eu the Internet, Paul decided to run a steady living, and not just anywhere, because in Krakow! Frog, previously helped turn around furniture, paint walls and wash the floor, I, as a loafer, and I'm lazy, I turned up at the ready. After entering the premises in the street. Szafran 4, I saw the beautiful and elegant ready room where the cabinets are Airsoft guns of one of the best producers in the world, and the walls are decorated with elements of the repairs. Handshakes, congratulations to the owner of this shrine, and employee-Luka. I visited the facilities, service and in my opinion, the coolest place in the shop! Pierdolnik! A floor on which you enter the ladder, and called so gracefully, because there are There are boxes for packing internet orders, and ... everything and nothing;)
Since this is a cross-sectional noteczka, let's go to the next assigned me to describe the point. Washing dishes and cleaning the Lynx # 1 Last week, turn unpleasant duty which undoubtedly is washing up the dishes. It took him three hours to trifle with breaks, and almost threw up when it was at the bottom, has encountered lingering and slightly przygniły samurai mud from the coffee. Zrugaliśmy guilty zasyfienia sink, but nothing of itself did not. Even the revenge!
At a time when I washed dishes Rysiu, the rest decided to "slightly" odgruzować counters in the kitchen, and generally the whole apartment. I ended up throwing:
- pants and socks pavlaka,
- the rest of the garbage from the kitchen.
Together we have a garbage sacks ... 9 ...
The next evening we decided to put our mat anypoślizgową under new carpet! As usual, I ended up on the fact that Rysiu moved on her knees over the sticky mat to everything, and I commanded. By the way, I wonder what they're doing with this mat, because it affects the hands, it has the feeling like to put on a hand in the oil, and the right hand after a suchuteńka. Interesting.
When I arrived this week at Siemaszko, we decided to lynx, we will not be anything nice to cook, just eat some Chinese. After a battle fought with google choice fell on the lotus restaurant. With their deals seczuański chose stew (spicy), pig seczuańską (acute) and rice or pasta. I made a telephone order, and there was nothing left to wait an hour for the coveted lunch. After some time, he brought nearly jedzenie-Chinese from the new mill, which still trained and prove he "lotus, look to the future tasty. "Expensive, sharp and it was devilishly delicious! first 5 bites" cool-luz! is it sharp? ", another 5 bars, with tears in his eyes," Rysiu, where is the juice? "We've wyjeść everything valuable in our gulaszach, but it was a fair amount of fluid devilishly sharp. Frog, he decided that he would hardkorem and drink pink fluid ... to our surprise teased drank ... Our diagnosis is that it is no longer the esophagus, but does not want to admit it. We recommend, for a good joke, though not cheap.
this way we come to behold the day present. Today, the lynx have decided to clean up, I generally could not longer move. 4 bags of rubbish have learned (from our room), umyliśmy table, have learned to wytrzepania carpet. Carpet trzepaliśmy at 21:30 by improvised whisk you gave us the samurai! He filled us 2litrową Pepsi bottle. Rysiu as the operator of this tool of destruction looked quite comical, as you can see in photorelation.
Uf. I finish my part of the note. Cheers, have a nice collection
S.
Hello hello and ask health! Yes, yes, there you are wrong - here I come I, a Lynx! I now have a great humor, just in time to write noteczki.
This morning I did not go to lecture and I was late for PE ... And anyway, they probably already guessed this, so you better move on to describe what I have planned.
first point of the program - the promised report from the concert R +, which we all waited with impatience and bated breath. As it was a bit too long to throw it in the normal note, any interested I refer here: http://pokazywarka.pl/e34t3a/ . More on this subject I do not write anything except what I had made already there.
On the other barrel: I was recently assaulted by a Frog! I do not remember at all, but I am convinced of his innocence. Scary crank to do with our Winnie, and he makes up for lack of sense of humor his quick temper. How can you not laugh or not provoked to enjoy because of being awakened in the middle of the night? And everyone also knows that throwing someone in the first subject that lies at hand is proof of the highest degree komitywy. And he does not understand this, and after a subsequent excellent and hilarious classic jokes that he decided to first served to drag me around the house by the legs, but then shove into my mouth a strange object. Anyway, all you have to photorelation, which at this time, instead of help me, has Samcio.
with another barrel: we were cleaning today too sharply. Apart from this scutching odgruzowaliśmy carpet our entire dwelling, that is our room and hallway. Samurai and the Frog (who, incidentally wybył somewhere Evening season - seems to think, moreover, that Hassan) promised that tomorrow posprzątają at home, vacuuming (Yes! the first time since I live here that room also known as the Land of mites will be dusted off, perhaps because the recent purchase of the appliance in TESCO ...), wash the dishes and overtake kitchen. This samurai is actually promised, but Mr. Frog was probably also get them to work. And besides, I do not really care, as will be cleaned up I'll be happy. After all, we have discovered a new phenomenon, namely that law and order - the opposite phenomenon of Chaos and Rozpierdolowi - first there, and secondly they are quite good when there are in our room. Comparison of the room before cleaning and after him have also (again) photorelation.
Ah! We found an interesting thing for pictures and our room! Well, he bends the space-time and regardless of how does the picture always comes to him with disturbed proportions in most comical. Evidence - you know where.
the way - today, we intend to have someone wake up call, because we ziejowy mood and possibly turn a piece of good scores (answer to the question of faithful readers - vocals in the previous piece of this frog [you can guess which issues] and combined Samcia mine and the rest). Samurai do not want to write today, will planting rice, strawberries and tomatoes on his imaginary farm, but promised that tomorrow and will add something.
Well, now it does not stop You any longer, though hard to believe that someone up there is not survived by clicking on the link below - still have a look at these photos, which you thought the whole time reading this nonsense. Pozdro600!
Photoreports!

0 comments:

Post a Comment