Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gray Gums What Does That Mean

were to be flowers, is boonus

flowers were to be the fair are from the balcony, with a small bonus. What are we talking about? About the photographs. Yesterday I received information that a small village, not even a village, and kawaląteczku trade fair ground. Known camera in hand and go. However, no posiedzialem too long. After returning home to take this opportunity to, I was alone and this was associated with the fact that I could have it all with you, read on earth porozwalane around the house I took a look for ideas for photos. I'm too lazy to get out of 18 out of the house (I know, I know what the worst beats everything xD) so I figured the balcony. I used szlajającego around me a dog, flowers, and even the strings on the money! All this resulted in several projects, which can be viewed on the portal Behance
The Beacon

More projects will do later and I will add to the BN, because just now I did not want, but now you can see a few photos

And in the meantime, of course, was gif!

0 comments:

Post a Comment