Monday, May 30, 2011

Peachy Forum Jerk Off For Kirsty

Some like it hot

Everyone probably already know my great obsession with Marilyn Monroe. The smile on his face, of course, led to the film 'Some Like It Hot', which I saw at home on Sunday morning at his desk. Correction: the disc with the film. Although I know all the text in memory of him without hesitation on a Sunday evening, I catch a movie and started watching.
course, what would be watching the movie without food? Parcel Prignlesów and Coca Cola bravely accompanied me that evening. And warm slippers - Home furry emu that I got at the last Christmas. There was one time in the shop of Home & You, I have no idea if they are still, though I sincerely doubt it.

And when it comes to this day .. Very hot, but it was good. Is then the most beautiful seaside. Anyway, tonight, when the temperature drops a little and see them popstrykam probably a few pictures,>
A MON accompanied gray striped sweater and skirt the hardest (for leather) that I ever wore,> only the shoes were changed to black shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment