Sunday, November 15, 2009

How Do I Get Good Tilt On My Lacrosse Helmet

Falkonie

Falcon is over ... and it is a fact. This convention, for which I am the Lynx went just the two of us because of the high rate of resignation Tarnów-Krakow RPGs this environment, held in the little town called Lublin, and located near Krasnik. Satisfied with this event as cholera returned today Siemaszko, which Jakubusia happy enough that it tore his gaze from the computer for the whole 10 seconds. It should be noted that the Frog game fascinated not even notice that in the whole apartment feel ulatniającym unscrewed the gas cooker on top of your head (which is a phenomenon we had to take the first quest after pocketing the flat). Let us return to
Falkonu. On Friday about 18 hours thrusted into the convent after piercing through the queue, which can not be ignored in times of communism (by the way respect for an organization that was able to turn this relatively quickly to reduce ... minus the entry for serving the VIP, which is me of lynx had to wade, standing in 10-oosobowej queue at the time it takes to beat the queues Pavlakowi pińćset partnership). The first day I waited for my big test ... 1:00 hours, "Howling Coyote" my first original LARP, which was eventually recognized by the participants with thunderous applause. Apparently it means a great success, but I in all its extraordinary modesty, with which I am well known (chos to admit that a full list of those willing to "howl" miles połechtała my pride) states that only came out very well for the first time and I know to improve their mistakes leading to the LARP R-horses. In LARPów topic I must also commend the role played in my life lynxowych 'birthday Don' ... 1.5 hours to play a corpse, which served as a loving mourners pad glasses and gloves and the object to search (by the way was muddy and Bulgarian slut). Unfortunately, very
failed our Dream Team's attention to win the contest potterowskiego. On Falkonie met despite our level are even worse than we nołjafy involved apart such branch of knowledge.
At the end of his speech, I still have some comments to throw in the direction karcących orgów Falkonu ... and the knife I'll help to improve this how Inada a very good convention. I know that poor chance that it happens to them, but experience has taught me to read blogaska person, which I would not expect that at all know about it (commentary by Anna eN. Led to jaw that had to collect from the floor). Well:
-major downside, was to put a shelter at a distance of about 45 minutes from the shoe on the grounds of the convent
-Games Room far too small for the convent for a half-tile Luda
LARPowych changed rooms should be accompanied by information not only on the list but LARPowej also under the old hall
-If you want to make a dress rehearsal before the fashion show is a Gothic Put the show in an interval of at least an hour from the end of the program odbywającemu earlier point in the hall.
-paths leading through the crowd next time Appoint tape and a few helpers, because releasing the helpers themselves speaking rozentuzjazmowanemu flock to the rozstąpiło does not help.
Apart from these details that I consider very worthy and convention recommended
Samurai
Lynx: I do not know if you realize after scrap the Samurai, but I also was on Falkonie! More Thursday night I was not really sure if pocisnę (I was terribly tired, in the middle of mood and generally anything I did not want), but fortunately I have given to see that matemtyki morning lecture on Friday is not so important, and besides, it rude not to come for her birthday. In addition to what has already described the Samurai, and I fully agree, I must also add that my larp, \u200b\u200bin principle, it can probably be regarded as a success because ultimately the players were for the most part pretty happy, although there were also moments of sharp warzywienie.
with other gadgets worth adding that an informant had made a really pr0 (pocket size book, well done at the same time), a fashion show is imo a bit gothyckiej triumph of form over content (and orgowie, and participants are probably aware that it will not be great art, so I do not know whether the broadcast ago, such appearances are a pretty good idea), and some models have been chosen except by ... Well, I do not know which way, but do not walk in it more, because it seemed at times even grotesque. Crease in line before the show at a concentration of some 30 people / m ^ 2 for 1.5 h fillip it was great (at the minimum orgów assurances that "about 15 minutes obsuwy, sorry, little problems ...').
Implementation of other items on the agenda at a very high level talks pr0, no but that would hardly could be expected after such a brand.
With pozytywniejszych accents, I managed to get to know a lot of cool people (including, for example niunie pavlaka, I know it already, and also samurai, and you do not, mwhahaha), through some of them with a Samurai we have been approved with the Super Ultra Miszczów Rolpleju and Larpów, it basically gave me personally laugh: P No, but you have to take care of Piara Piara, and soon we both so famous as our regular readers Lucek (ie, they both like him, and every one in the middle), which from this place I greet with affection and regret that the konewncichu saw him only once, and that flight, as he thanked the applause and chants in his honor coming from the queue for this show.
well aware that I write quite chaotic and incoherently, but I wanted to let go of the convention while his vision is still fresh in me, and at night kładlim not go to sleep, because first (somewhat Sakuma-pakum anyway) władowałem on LARP psycho-drama 'convents Night '(an excellent idea, very limping at times and lack of meaningful implementation of the larpie summary, which I find particularly mierziło, but worth living experience), and then to the morning time we swam in the talks in a select group of cutting the DNA viruses, and Barack Obama. Generally
Falcon greatly appreciate positive, on the other hand, this is my first really wielgaśny the convention and perhaps even more, however, prefer small, local konwenciki.
And the Harry Potter contest was biased, and set the Mafia, as usual, had everything scraped, wylichwiając honest citizens. I still had
now go to a lecture about Gothic, but I found that this did not survive the 13, so probably just go sleep longer, moreover, because tomorrow we must finally begin to go to the university.
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment