Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yellow Stretchy Cervical Mucus And Missed Period

even frog ... God!

begin with, that Jakubuś returned. His first words were, "What's so k j *** a *** e?". Upon termination of this very memorable sentences crept into the room where I watched the Big Bang Samciem and broke fun lighting a lamp (I know how it sounded.) Needless to describe how happy it waiting for news of him on a good day pastimes ... at this time managed to handle already washing dishes, I leap to beer, and he has a just exchange for Jebura sawdust (which for some mysterious reason he was happy until I realized that Winnie-the-back). A propos Jebura
animal is now lying sadly in the corner of his cage recently started to learn to shut the door from inside the cage (for the moment it is not yet out) ... I begin to suspect that Jebur wants from us isolate ...
rest of the vegetables will add as much as they might wish to ...

Now I, a little late, but only now overtook my desire to write, and after all the flower can not be forced to open, you have to wait until he blossomed! Today was really cool! Woke up late to class (this time the alarm clock woke me up, and apparently called ... probably time to change the track, because the 'euthanasia' to Totentanz apparently has a little paler, and can not even remember that it turn off), so, despite the solemn promises, once again I was forced to let go wykładzik. But it's probably nihil novi under the sun, so the only way you mention. Then the day gave way to night, podręczyliś ... pozabawialiśmy with Jeburem, then came the Frog and immediately began to sow chaos, by washing dishes and nołlajfienie (unless this aura enveloped the entire house because I could clearly feel at times warzywienie in the air). Okay, now I'm just a moment, so maybe something will teach to the test that I write tomorrow at his alma mater, for which there is a patron of this Staszic Stanislaus, whose wisdom znalaazłem chance today somewhere in the corner netu:

"Only the bad governments, but in those countries where the slackers have to defend and hold precedence bezrządne, only there are rich Jews, nest and multiply. "Stanislaw Staszic" Cautions for the Polish "in 1790

conclusions leave the reader. And please do not really write in the comments - Select Anonimus if you are not logged in guglach and you type your comment and serial number, or the same number - it's not that difficult, and we know well and will be much komenciów. Ave!

Hello, Since several days, I'm unemployed, I deal with hyper- secret project code named "DG." This day, I had scheduled three meetings with real estate agents, to find apartments. As it happens with real estate agents, the effect has been a ... in the worst of them ... of course the location.
Lokalik thats how it extolled the lady in the office, is ideal for commercial activities for the entity that is not looking for a client in the street! Overjoyed, I arranged a meeting. After reaching the place, it appeared that the property is actually an epic ... Between Komise car, a lounge used parts, with very average, a busy street, has been pressed yellow hut, in which This was a place that supposedly 25metrowy ... The peace that was to be 15m2, to my eye he may 9, was located next to the sanitary-około30letni shower and toilet, and kitchen furniture ... All together combined dingy, unpainted hallway. Can not install ads on a building was more than a natural ... Disgusted with the price (750 + vat + fees) I got home. In the meantime, it turned out that the remaining scheduled for this day two meetings did not take place. I will not repeat what my esteemed colleagues have already posted, but I would like to point out that Jebur is a true drunkard! Sanupak handed him the rureczce beers, after which the rat licked by drinking the entire contents of the tube from the outside and went to sleep. In closing I wish to greet today's agonizing Agnes, for the fact that she wrote us a comment and even remember the numerku! Pozdro600!

PS While writing this, I have headphones on, because Lynx decided to study the giant ... the voice ... PPS
lynx, lying on my bed, began to behave like a worm ... Concerned about the fact I looked at him and he with the profession in his voice said, "Damn! I wanted to get you from behind, pull out the headphones from his ears and ask where are the keys to the tank. Lol
PPPS photorelation still do not have-for the same reason-my laziness.
greet Samcio.



PS.Prośba from the authors: as you read this noteczkę it in the comments box, type at least another quickie (we wonder if Luda is reading this blogaska)

0 comments:

Post a Comment