Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Causes Crick In Neck

And I do not know how to say it was pleased

I will be brief ... I'm still napruty ... But in response to the repeated urging fans and fans of our blog, and also because I bored I decided to post the blogasku noteczke. Let's start with justification notes in a recent lack of time. This was due to the cause of mundane ... Siemaszko life over the past few days was extremely vegetables.
Life our increasingly begins to resemble the characters' lives, "Big Bang Theory" ... the apartment we have at this point, two nerds (me and Rysio) and two nołlajfów (Samcio and the Frog) ... Btw by the way, and if any of you ever wondered on the concept of alternate universes in n-dimensional space, where n> = 5? Recently working with Lynx in the event we consider what we called for some mysterious reason współimprezowiczów some disgust.
At this point, I conclude that it would be fitting to explain the reason for the state where you are. Well, Martin Marian had called the birthday ... As is usually the name-day party at the Marian was so good that some people had to stay the night, P (by the way respect and two cows for a farmer who survived from the beginning to the end). This event zaskutkowała in my series of reflections (tak. .. and I'm Samurai in the head philosophically Nasrani). The first is the idea of \u200b\u200bshort-throw szlugów (because yesterday I smoked just one cigarette ... the fact that this caused felt the strength to fight addiction and excited like a child from Ethiopia at the sight of bread). The second consideration was a bit sadder. Well, my commanding Chief guess in whose company he returned to Krakow last week dropped a hint, "your ex." The fact that that little hint it easier for me to answer to a riddle that led to reflect on whether we are not overflowed the buffer compounds. What do you think the reader, whether 22 years is sufficient time for matured?
think that quitting the Troubles and I start to wonder about some activity before going to the classes of optimization methods (Maciek, if you did this damn paper I could sleep for the second ... shame on you) rest of cattle Siemaszko probably will add up after the Resurrection , So dear reader, wait for an update.
PS. Up there to be any stars, repeat until you believe it.
PPS. Of course, I went to exercise ... unfortunately still on the bus I realized that I confused the hour and ambitious output to the university ended up earlier than planned entrance to the dorm: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment