Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Much Does Cost Get Your License Ohio

Rysiu comb found

As usual noteczkę must start at the oldest nienołlajf Siemaszko, so I'll write ... Samurai.
I think that would be fitting to mention that yesterday I pulled again as the last wagon Orient-Express ... and began with a simple "brother ... a quick?". Apparently, after 3 years a man should learn that "a quick" is an idea as utopian as communism perfect, but after 22 years of age need to learn many things. But let's start from the beginning. On yesterday's four years of Automation and Robotics, Specialization KSS, Neurocybernetyka group 2 at 14 had a colloquy with the optimization methods with Doctor B. Doctor B at the beginning gave the 3 questions, and the hopeful "but write they" went out about 3 quarters. When he returned, and unfortunately forgot to knock caught returning Hahara strategic consultation on quadratic approximation to its place. Seeing a doctor with a very disappointed face said "no, after I asked," and politely sat for biureczkiem.
After test, as I mentioned Cholewa-Jędryka brothers went to eat the notorious "one quick," which ended on 3 beers, Wisniowiec for 2 and a half glasses of "treasures of Autumn" ... probable cause of my naprucia. After this amount of drug returned to the universal Siemaszko, where I waited miluteńka niespodzianeczka ... In exchange for some maudlin story samurai Rysiu uncle jumped me after strong Harnas, which it easier for me to purchase a ticket to the land of Morpheus, despite the ruling me yesterday vile mood. Today
continued a good run. Not only that, I had only one hour 14 are still in the early morning Shark agreed to make a complete 8-obitowego adder in VHDL, for which I am extremely grateful to him and agree to make the next required task. Just a short update
life Jebura ... probably cease to be afraid of us because not only that, since we have not even started running the same come to us in his arms. Moreover, to say that cattle are fond of white porridge with mushroom sauce, which undoubtedly will use as it does not want us to buy him food. It
wrote me, samurai, and the rest is just jełopów doedutuje, when we finish devise tactics Chechen Trojan:)
Lynx: I have just finished the whole apartment to conquer the world, fixing our tactics for the upcoming election, so I doedytować. I have a new carpet and a desk, and shoes that are cool shoes and I'm about to disperse to przyszłołikendowego R + so rarely fetching. And Besides I lost a comb, but I've found him. I'm going to wash. He attended! Good night!
Welcome! Frog, the bad and zarządał came, we cleaned the bed-because there is a broken-biscuit! Wyśmialiśmy and wyszydziliśmy it. In my opinion, because of the biscuit is the same person who is responsible for the mysterious appearance of stale bread, you probably remember one of the first notes (WE REMEMBER!) Rysiu, as usual, late to class today: P I, the lazy in-chief of the stable Siemaszko I got up to 12th Zwarzywiłem 80% of my day watching a Chinese fairy tale. `A propos of Chinese fairy tales ... 2 days ago, we concluded that the day R + after the concert was held in Cracow will b-con. Encouraged by the fact that there are young horny groupies poprzebierane Chinese fairy tales in a bizarre outfits, but was the idea: "Pressure!" It turned out that no pressure because accreditation is no longer what pushed us to devise a cunning plan: "We are writing to the organisms from the helper!" After a brief yet informative email in which we entered the basic information:
-we jurni,
-strong
-we are not afraid of hard work,
which naturally, as everyone knows is a lie: P
Unfortunately, today Lynx received an email in which the org is a great helper said that it had us and our good hearts willing to help somewhere. Bah! It's not! In fact, we do not like the Chinese, your stories!! 1111oneoneone!
now conquered the world with Putin, who destroyed the castle of the kings of Sweden stole from our native Polish resources "Rosomakiem" which not only sold the Chechens. It's almost second .. bedtime. Good night.
Samcio

PS. Greetings to all Chechens Trojan.
PPS. Photoreports try to rig up something at the next note.
PPPs. Radziu! Our congratulations! Belated but sincere, from all congratulations on the birth of residents Siemaszko firstborn fair sex! We are glad that the kid healthy, strong, and certainly with us soon to play in board games!

0 comments:

Post a Comment