Monday, May 16, 2011

Does Kiaser Cover Abortions

for Madewell

I was browsing in the new ELLE (do not ask how many times I browse through the newspaper, Vogue tire from April xD). I think that most of the associated one of the few Polish model, which goes something Kasia Struss abroad? Kasia Struss Well, I created a few hand-made shirts, which caused admiration in blogs and fashion magazines. Photos that appear on handmade T-shirts to souvenirs Kate and her former partner after the U.S. trip. Distribution rights (otherwise disseminate, distribute expensive children xD) this mimikolekcji, which is called "Where I Want To Be" bought the company Madewell.
That's all I could find for now. We are waiting, waiting for more: D

worth mentioning that during the season autumn-winter 2010 for Madewell minikolekcję created British fashion icon, famous for its connection sneakers to dresses and skirts Alexa Chung! I honestly just do not know whether there are things from her yet.

And anyway, by the way I wanted it noted that I see is that more and more people in the sector! We know it's a little hassle with the collection of new readers, but I am enormously grateful to you for having giving me the feeling that I do not write just for yourself. Thanks a lot! ; ** And thanks to those who continue to recommend my blog, you are super! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment