Monday, May 2, 2011

Exotic Dancer Sewing Pattern

Last day to picnic picnic

I regret I left the Valley for a few minutes before 23, but, well, concerts came to an end. But the power of the holiday experience we provide, inter alia, a UFO! On which of course is choosing.
What happened yesterday? Maggie Reilly gave no let's say that a great concert (for me lacked above all songs in the style of rock'n'roll, and flew the same ballad), but made up for a Bonnie Tyler cover versions even KISS. Of course not take place without unpleasant surprises. The day before my stand perfectly suitable for the festival, but the guitar in Spain, where in April is 30 degrees, not now and attention! 7-9 somewhere! Yes, April 30, somewhere around so much there were degrees in the Valley of Charlotte, and I flew in sweterko-dress, rajstopkach (changed from the leggings, which appears in the picture with the previous post). So now imagine that today was maximum of 5 and my three blouses, gloves, Cossacks were pretty damn cool. But it's not all! From this strange temperature of my camera messed up. At first I thought that something is and kombinowałam naustawiane what, but I came back home and check, I take pictures for zoom and everything about how it's the cold did the mechanism inside. (As I tested it by doing something like picture refrigerator, so as someone eager to see what I'm in the middle to write the mail xD)

Maggie Reilly

Bonnie Tyler

0 comments:

Post a Comment