Friday, May 27, 2011

Small Cabins With Loft.com

It's Friday baby!

photos sent to Elle! What is it? Of course, for action "Become TrendsettELLEką" which appears (although on the last page) in the monthly ELLE.Jak not there, it's hard to find, but I always try to have (it reminds me that I once counted 273452845287 chemistry. .. xD)
In addition, in the end I made a video and performed today, but again of 'Yesterday', so it makes no sense to talk about it, especially since not only with the piano, but generally known as a team, where the drummer is probably 15 minutes before the concert, he learned to play around, I'm sorry, but the singer is not only a adapt to playing, especially, and here I apologize to all the drummers pounding on drums.
Here is how a great movie with a session (better would be to fly from the mesh and laughs, but it would be too short to do not would be no musical background;)

Well, probably as much of this chapter, remember that the climb to the BN and look at my pictures, which are generally in the BN had never come, but still I missed some time ago for the current szajsowatym portal for young artists p

0 comments:

Post a Comment