Saturday, May 28, 2011

Eleminate Formaldahyde Odor In Travel Trailer

Continued

OMG, I'm lazy to which I belong is in the head does not fit. Pictures I got a few days ago, of course, 8 for 32 it looked, and it was only when I did not have fired Photoshop what to do, generally there was little to improve the outside light, which definitely had to be stronger to show the distinctive color of blood-red dresses. The fact that the fact this is not a top modeling, we were hoping for more laughs and fun than actually some pictures, especially the styling took a lot of time, and same pictures were about 1.5 hours though, and so extended to 2 a piece. It would be better if they can not chase this time. In the sense that the session would be an event, which generally was not bad (like no other), but probably the most boring of all what happened at all in my group during parties (one of the few, anyway) took xD

fact, the fact that awaited me more professional, then the next time the author of these photos will surely I'm going;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment