Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gallbladder Pain Vomiting Blood

The Godfather at Walkers'ach

Recently I was flabbergasted, can call it nicely, I have a trailer to see all the movies 'The Godfather' can not stop watching this movie and I think the next time I will never get bored. You know my basic principle of a movie here and a word of what and how, although the story worth highlighting. Perhaps not in this film, which was a classic gangster genre, but rather a mafia movie.
And there's nothing like watching an American film about an Italian Mafia family with Scottish pastries in my mouth. By the way, I remember exactly one year ago I was delighted with them, eating them more or less every day in Edinburgh (the best taste in the 'small' unscheduled meeting with Prince Charles, who was emerging from a castle in Scotland).

0 comments:

Post a Comment