Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Michelle Rodriguez machete

Nasty letter.

April 9, 1946. Going to bed late at night, walking down the hall, I noticed that the washroom was a tall figure, dressed in a black overcoat. Face of this form does not mature. Fear overcame me, withdrew a few paces, when the impression came to his senses, in washrooms nobody noticed. Despite the prevailing stuffy, trying to sleep. I circled the head with various scenes from the past, and finally, tired, I fell in deep sleep.

April 10 Mietek lost contact with the spiritual. Foreboding took hold of me. About
11 hour phone rings. After a while came Ramzi said that I was invited to the phone.
-Who is this? - I asked.
-Tu Rustom, good morning. I have important news for you, it's for you letter from the Polish.
-From kogożby? - I asked.
-Z Poznan.
-Soon I will send a boy-I said.
Ramzi ran the letter.
returned with a letter about an hour one-wszej. I look ... Mietek letter! 8 annien Ramziemu gave a tip.
With trembling heart open letter. The letter was issued in Poznan, is dated March 27, 1946. Ran lists his eyes. In the middle of the letter burst into laughter. I do not understand! Who writes such a letter? I examine the envelope, so he wrote Matthew, and start reading again:

"Niusieńko!
Yesterday I received your letter, addressed to the 12.XII.1945 Kaminski. I am glad that you are healthy and have a job when you feel good. I am on Jan. 31, 1945 in the wild. Freed me, along with the entire camp, in January the Russian offensive, which, as you know, brought freedom to Poland. Healthy and alive got to Polish and from March 1945, the work as a director Teaching in public school in Poznan. I feel good and my bad floods.
And now an important issue!
While in Bombay feel good, then stay there anymore and do not return to the country. I can not imagine that we once again after so many years had to meet and begin to rush life together. Accustomed to each other. I do not love you now, since I am betraying you with many women, she has always cheating you, and before and after the wedding. I was with you truly, I am grateful to you for affection, kindness and faithfulness, but now it's time that we no longer met.
Do not be angry with me and forgive.
, Please, send me as soon as consent to the divorce, which will proceed on that basis here. I take all the blame upon himself, and unless you want it, you'll pay child support.
my decision is the product of deep reflection, do not try to change it, because I poisoned myself and my life.
Rozstańmy up, like a couple of friends. We experienced a few years of beautiful, let him stay in a nice memory. Our stuff is gone, so we do not have to account for what happened.
Send me my documents, preferably by the embassy Polish in London. I apologize to you for a surprise. We are the people whose fate divided forever.
Goodbye and place their lives well. I wish you all good really.
Mietek "

In my head chaos. I grab a pen to write back. I write: "Dearest Mietku ..." Change your stationery sheet, I started to write the second, then third and fourth, but this did not work out. In my head, put together volume of letters, but eventually came to the conclusion that it does not actually have anything to write.
I sat down to the machine, transcribed, and I sent a letter Mietek mum to the court released her. Who can understand me better at the moment, if not mother's heart?
This noble and good man died today. There, in the country, living a second Mietek-atheist.
regret over the loss of her husband and what he did with the war.
tonight refused to Mietek "I believe in God."

April 11, 1946. I wonder if it's possible to on-esthete and Polish language so coarse-wrote a letter to the woman, coming from a good home?
suspect that morbid jealousy bothers Mietek that I travel, I visited the countries of the Orient, I know men, foreign cultures, and it is all available for him. Los knocked him the opportunity to enrich their knowledge. To his morbid jealousy confessed during our acquaintance, when I spent my holidays in Krynica, and he watched his stepfather's cottage.
I wrote a letter to the State Kaminski, to Rabka asking that told me that Jose Carreras has not roztrojowi as nervous as a result of prolonged sitting in a German POW camp. Conversely
Mama wrote back. The letter was thoughtful and comprehensive, breathes a mother's heart. I never really there is nothing that approached the mother, as her loving, caring, full of care lists. Letter Mietek mom identified as violent.
came to the conclusion that Mietkowi always lacked "kinderstube" so he can only fight savagely. I am such a weapon to fight I will not.
At sunset I sat on the breakwater and watch the tide of the sea. Moving mass of water, as in the blast furnace, with a vengeance struck with a stone embankment.
"What is man rot in relation to this avalanche of sea" - I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment