Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Naughty Adult Cakes In Bangalore

Surprise by 'her'

Paradowska was supposed to be today, but prevented the June issue of ELLE. Why? First, a Trinny and Susannah on the cover. This will no doubt hit of the season, of course, because of this that the 'dress' now Poland. Next we share the world beautiful ELLE for Japan. Although the earthquake has passed some time editors from around the world, but the designers and other celebrities continue to support the Country of Cherry Blossoms.

But for me the icing on the cake was the department 'ELLE fashion', where she found the session: "I ♥ LOGO", where the main role is presented, of course, Chanel logo. What's true for me away from this session is different from what I'd like to see Chanel, but it became a fashion business, there is no place on this "I like, I do not like. "Why?" Because someone once you figured out that doing this business and is in addition great. not confused, but now it is really hard to stand out in this industry. You do not believe because you see every move someone new, but it is only just maciupeńka fraction of those who try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment